What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Affiliate Blog Empire is a step by step system to teach newbies and veteran affiliate marketers to use simple wordpress blogs to drive traffic to anywhere they desire.
- The simplest course designed to literally walk you people step by step to build Affiliate blogs to profit for years to come
- Site analyzation, current seo trends and tools, as well as just added support and motivation
- No B.S. pure money making content, cutting-edge information, and unbeatable support
- The highest quality money-making information found anywhere online
- Bi-Weekly Live Webinars or Ustream Broadcasts taking q/a questions
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Affiliate Blog Empire scores 64.91/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://affiliateblogempire.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $5.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: affiliateblogempire.com you’ll also be taken through to affiliateblogempire.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)